One of my favorite things to do is attend Women’s events in the Houston area. I love being able to connect and have beautiful conversations with other like-minded women. I always leave invigorated, full of ideas and inspired to do greater things.
This past weekend I attended the Renaissance Women Summit in Houston, Texas. It was a beautifully organized event with amazing speakers. I loved what the event represented, its purpose was to bring like-minded women together, form relationships where everyone can support each other in whatever endeavor they have. As Amanda Russell, the creator of the Renaissance Women stated, she wants to create a sisterhood.
Today I wanted to share with you 5 things I learned from the summit.
- The health of your relationships is in direct proportion to your success. (Jen Groover)
- Don’t underestimate the power of Kindness. (Tamilee Webb-Hall)
- When you master yourself, you master your life. (Jen Groover)
- Identify your Aha moment, how did it change you?
- Find your medium. Do you enjoy writing, creating videos, or podcasting? How can you share your expertise? Which one do you best enjoy? (Freddy Nager)
It was difficult to pick just 5 things that I learned from the event since I took pages and pages of notes, but these were the lessons that really stood out to me and that hopefully can help you as well. I encourage you to get out in your community and find groups and organization that really resonate with your values in life. The quality of the relationships you have in your life are so important for your wellbeing and happiness.
Check out more info on all the speakers, panelists, and on all the amazing ladies from Interesting Houston who hosted the event!
Amanda Russell– Creator of Renaissance Women
Thank you for reading/watching. Hope you enjoyed and if you did, please share it out with anyone who might benefit from the information.
Wishing you love, success, and a lifetime of bliss!
(This Post is in collaboration with the Houston Latina Bloggers. Follow us on Facebook!)